The Barcelona shopping experience is right up there when compared with the world’s great shopping destinations.
If you want to shop till you drop then head for Barcelona. The concept of retail therapy takes on new meaning there. The shopping area between Port Vell at one end of Las Ramblas to Diagonal Mar at the other is rightly famous and truly wonderful.
Even if not shopping that day you can just walk and wonder at the range of items on offer. Hide your credit card away – you’ve been warned.
Head for Barcelona to cheer you up if you need some shopping therapy. There are boutiques, historic shops, and designer label stores galore and you’re sure to find something to your taste.
The Catalan capital city is stylish and modern in design and its shops are no different. Those who like high fashion will love it. The designer outlet shops are worth a weekends visit alone.
- Real 5V0-41.20 PDF Dumps – 5V0-41.20 Exam Dumps  Simple Way to Pass Exam Questions: syllabus
- Top-quality 1Z0-497 PDF Dumps – 1Z0-497 Exam Dumps  Offered by TestCollections: Course
- Searching for Top-quality 300-810 PDF Dumps – 300-810 Exam Dumps  Questions?: Assignment
- Verified C_HANATEC_17 PDF Dumps – C_HANATEC_17 Exam Dumps  Offered by TestCollections: Course
- Searching for Authentic C_LUMIRA_23 PDF Dumps – C_LUMIRA_23 Exam Dumps  Questions?: Course
- Authentic AD0-E706 PDF Dumps – AD0-E706 Exam Dumps  Offered by TestCollections: Courses
- High-quality CRT-211 PDF Dumps – CRT-211 Exam Dumps  To Know the Exam Questions: Course
- Searching for Amazing 250-447 PDF Dumps – 250-447 Exam Dumps  Questions?: TestCollections
- Looking for High-quality 5V0-62.19 PDF Dumps – 5V0-62.19 Exam Dumps  Questions?: syllabus
- Top-quality C_HANAIMP_16 PDF Dumps – C_HANAIMP_16 Exam Dumps  Quick Way to Pass Exam Questions: Syllabus
- Top-quality AD0-E300 PDF Dumps – AD0-E300 Exam Dumps  To Know the Exam Questions: Courses
- High-quality 1Z0-070 PDF Dumps – 1Z0-070 Exam Dumps  To Know the Exam Questions: TestCollections
- Amazing 102-500 PDF Dumps – 102-500 Exam Dumps  Offered by TestCollections: Syllabus
- Verified 2V0-21.20 PDF Dumps – 2V0-21.20 Exam Dumps  Simple Way to Pass Exam Questions: Assignment
- Top-quality 1Z0-133 PDF Dumps – 1Z0-133 Exam Dumps  Offered by TestCollections: TestCollections
In central Barcelona you should head for Passeig de Gracia and the streets nearby including the Bulevard Rosa and the Barri Gotica streets such as Carrer de la Portaferrissa, Carrer de la Boqueria, Carrer del Call, Carrer de la Llibreteria and Carrer de Ferran, and around Placa de Sant Josep Oriol.
French fashion and Italian style are promiment but Spanish leather goods also feature highly – you can of course also find most of the major international major brands. Second hand fashion outlets also offer a good place to browse.
Most shops open at nine or ten in the morning and stay open till about eight o’clock at night – but often close during the day for several hours – as is the Spanish habit.
El Corte Ingles and Fnac – the larger department stores will stay open during all day – as do the two huge shopping centres where you’ll find just about anything you want under one roof.
Don’t try bargaining in Barcelona – the shops won’t usually budge on their prices.
Like Paris – Barcelona has a number of good flea markets – and you’ll find both locals and tourists swarming to them at the weekends.
Need a shopping therapy session? You now know where to head for. Just point your credit card at Barcelona and off you go.
In short Barcelona is an amazing place to shop and you will literally shop until you drop.