Top Shopping Opportunities in Brilliant Barcelona
Barcelona is a haven for culture vultures, but fans of shopping will find plenty to occupy them as well. Anyone staying in luxury Barcelona hotels with a penchant for shopping will find an eclectic mix of shops and goods on sale. From the high-end designers to quirky retro you will be spoilt for choice.
Splashing the Cash
If your luxury Barcelona hotels are near to the Passeig de Gracia you will find all the high end shops you could desire right on your doorstep. This grand thoroughfare runs from the Plaça de Catalunya right up to The Diagonal and is one of the main arteries of this great city.
Starting at the Placa de Catalunya you will find Els Corte Ingles, the Spanish department store that offers several floors of shopping opportunities from household goods to high fashion and luxurious cosmetics. Travelling up the Passeig away from the square you will start to see some great chains. Kiehls have a store as well as Adolfo Dominguez and, of course, the expected Zara and Cos.
- Amazing 300-510 PDF Dumps – 300-510 Exam Dumps  To Know the Exam Questions: Assignment
- Looking for Amazing 500-230 PDF Dumps – 500-230 Exam Dumps  Questions?: Assignment
- Searching for Real 010-151 PDF Dumps – 010-151 Exam Dumps  Questions?: TestCollections
- Verified CTP PDF Dumps – CTP Exam Dumps  Simple Way to Pass Exam Questions: Course
- Amazing 200-201 PDF Dumps – 200-201 Exam Dumps  Offered by TestCollections: Course
- High-quality 1Z0-083 PDF Dumps – 1Z0-083 Exam Dumps  Offered by TestCollections: Assignment
- High-quality 500-470 PDF Dumps – 500-470 Exam Dumps  To Know the Exam Questions: Assignment
- Verified CPCM PDF Dumps – CPCM Exam Dumps  Offered by TestCollections: Asssignment
- Looking for Amazing 300-735 PDF Dumps – 300-735 Exam Dumps  Questions?: Assignment
- Real 300-625 PDF Dumps – 300-625 Exam Dumps  Offered by TestCollections: Assignment
- Looking for Top-quality CAU301 PDF Dumps – CAU301 Exam Dumps  Questions?: Assignment
- Looking for Amazing ANC-101 PDF Dumps – ANC-101 Exam Dumps  Questions?: Course
- Amazing 5V0-91.20 PDF Dumps – 5V0-91.20 Exam Dumps  Offered by TestCollections: Assignment
- Searching for Top-quality 312-38 PDF Dumps – 312-38 Exam Dumps  Questions?: TestCollections
- Authentic 1Z0-343 PDF Dumps – 1Z0-343 Exam Dumps  Offered by TestCollections: TestCollections
As you progress further towards The Diagonal try not to be distracted by the Gaudi masterpieces, as the shops get more exclusive at the top end of the Passeig! You will find the designer havens of Gucci, Prada, Burberry and Dolce and Gabanna and many others.
If the weather is unusually inclement or incredibly hot and you would like to do your shopping under cover you should visit L’illa on the Diagonal. It has more than 170 shops and restaurants and everything you could desire is there. Shops include Diesel, Massimo Dutti, a Nike Store, and Mango, along with a Disney Store for the children and Zara Home for household goods. The restaurants are good and offer a varied selection of food.
Down by the sea you will find Mare Magnum, which you get to by crossing a bridge into Port Vell. Bershka, Desigual and LaCoste are here along with numerous others. There is also a 3D cinema on site and an Aquarium.
Quirky Shopping Opportunities
For anyone staying in luxury Barcelona hotels who prefers their fashion more along the retro lines, there are plenty of vintage stores that are worth seeking out. Two of the great streets for vintage clothes are Carrer de Tallers and Carrer de La Riera Baixa. Carrer de Tallers is near to the Plaça de Catalunya and it offers many vintage goods such as clothes, punk records and military goods. Retro City is also worth a look, and in Holala you will find high quality vintage clothes, for a price.
Carrer de la Riera Baixa is close to the MACBA Contemporary Arts Museum and on Saturdays the shops expand onto the streets. There’s a record store and a shop that sells Spanish leather as well as shops selling vintage clothing, such as Muy Interesante and Lullaby. Another great place for vintage is the street market Els Encants, which is open on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Everything is on sale here – from antique furniture to books. It’s a great place to find an unusual souvenir.