Education in India
Education in India has a rich history of laurels dating back to Nalanda university days.
Nalanda University in Bihar was a centre of excellence for educational needs of scores of students from all across the globe.
India education falls under the discretion of state and union governments, respectively.
Also, various articles of our constitution aim at enacting the education as the fundamental right. Most of the universities in India are either central government or state government controlled.
Pleasantly, education in India has made tremendous progress in imparting primary education in terms of attendance rates and expanding the literacy to over two thirds of the population.
India’s improved educational scenes have been cited many times as one of the noble reason for India’s improved economical scenario.
Despite growing market for education, still 35% of the population is illiterate and only a small number of about 15% populations reach high schools.
In India, the National Council of Education Research & Training is the apex body for syllabus related for school level education.
As a result, the NCERT provides financial training to many schools in India and also ensures the smooth functioning of them and not to forget the implementation of the various educational policies in their correct formats.
- Genuine CPA-Financial Exam Dumps – CPA-Financial PDF Dumps : For Better Exam Preparation: Syllabus
- Top Quality CPQ-Specialist Exam Dumps – CPQ-Specialist PDF Dumps : Perfect Choice Before Real Exam: Course
- Authentic 1Z0-1047-20 Exam Dumps – 1Z0-1047-20 PDF Dumps : With Free Demo Download: Course
- Genuine 71300X Exam Dumps – 71300X PDF Dumps : With Quality 24/7 Customer Service: Assignment
- Authentic 108 Exam Dumps – 108 PDF Dumps : For Better Exam Preparation: Course
- Authentic 300-825 Exam Dumps – 300-825 PDF Dumps : With Free Demo Download: Assignment
- Real COBIT-2019 Exam Dumps – COBIT-2019 PDF Dumps : For Better Exam Preparation: Assignment 2021
- Authentic CIS-VR Exam Dumps – CIS-VR PDF Dumps : Perfect Choice Before Real Exam: Assignment 2021
- Authentic C1000-083 Exam Dumps – C1000-083 PDF Dumps : For Better Exam Preparation: Syllabus
- Genuine ATTA Exam Dumps – ATTA PDF Dumps : With Free Demo Download: Course
- Real C_CPE_12 Exam Dumps – C_CPE_12 PDF Dumps : For Better Exam Preparation: Syllabus
- Genuine 1Z0-908 Exam Dumps – 1Z0-908 PDF Dumps : Perfect Choice Before Real Exam: Course
- Genuine C_DS_42 Exam Dumps – C_DS_42 PDF Dumps : Perfect Choice Before Real Exam: Exam Dumps PDF
- Genuine C1000-066 Exam Dumps – C1000-066 PDF Dumps : With Free Demo Download: Syllabus
- Top Quality 300-810 Exam Dumps – 300-810 PDF Dumps : For Better Exam Preparation: Assignment
Other boards in addition to the state government controlled boards, there are other boards as well imparting and committed to provide quality education across India are Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian School Certificate Examinations (ISCE), National Institute of Open Schoolings (NIOS), etc.
Let’s see the division of Indian education directed at different levels, accordingly
* Primary Education- This section of educational level emphasizes the impartment of basic education to students till the age of 14 years.
* Secondary Education- this section of Indian education scene was devoted to the cause of students of various challenging attributes like disability.
* Technical Education- Technical education like engineering, management, medicine, law, etc was classified as professional fields and these streams are monitored by none other than the technical education of India known as, All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). There could be found endless numbers of colleges in India providing these types of education.
* Distance Education- There are various universities and deemed colleges that provides distance education in almost all the streams of education. Basically, people who don’t have time to join a full-fledged classroom program, these distance education have turned out as a boon to be educated while being away at their respective works.
* Online Degrees- With the onset of technological revolution in India in full swing, various educational bodies capitalized on the same scenario and started to provide their courseware over the internet. People who don’t have time for full time courses or even distance programs can just enroll themselves at an online program and earn the degree in their respective timings, accordingly.
* Women Education- Women Education, because of an increased level of awareness among the masses, has reached a new height of crescendo in the respective fields. Now, more girls and women are seen enrolling themselves for the same. Incidentally, educating women is like educating the whole family as she is the person who nourishes the family and thus, the move is more evident when compared to their male counterpart.
Conclusion- With government leaving no stone unturned to evoke a sense of awareness as far as the impartness of the education in India is concerned, and also giving scholarships, cycles to women and also praiseworthy students.