National Health Center Week Activities to Support Raising Awareness
More about Community-based Health Centers
We all know a nation’s wealth is determined by the health and well-being of its citizens. Community health centers across the country provide special care for everyone irrespective of their ability to pay. Their main aim is to provide continued, high quality and affordable healthcare to people especially those with fewer resources. Actually, one in every fifteen people living in the United States relies on their services. Even though these organizations face tremendous pressure, they still rank among the highest quality health providers in the nation in view of their critically important role.
The Importance of National Health Center Week
There are people out there who either have no insurance or live in areas with no access to healthcare providers or even basic health services. National Health Centre Week is observed each year in the second week of August mainly to raise awareness and recognize health centers and their dedicated service and contributions to the community. Why August? Because it is the perfect time to reach out to families with compelling summer health events and back-to-school immunizations for their kids. This year, National Health Center Week takes place August 13-19 and the theme is “Celebrating America’s Health Centers: The Key to Healthier Communities”. It is time to appreciate the great work of these people for providing better healthcare to the medically vulnerable.
Support Activities to Raise Awareness
Community health organizations across the nation will be posting their events under state listings on the National Association of Community Health Centers Week Events Map and attending any of these events gives you the chance to be part of something unique. Spread the word about their role, shedding more light on the health needs of your community.
- Real CCA175 Exam Dumps – CCA175 PDF Dumps : Perfect Choice Before Real Exam: Dumps Questions
- Genuine 5V0-21.19 Exam Dumps – 5V0-21.19 PDF Dumps : With Quality 24/7 Customer Support: Dumps PDF
- Real A00-281 Exam Dumps – A00-281 PDF Dumps : With Quality 24/7 Customer Service: PDF Dumps
- Authentic C_FSUTIL_60 Exam Dumps – C_FSUTIL_60 PDF Dumps : Perfect Choice Before Real Exam: Course
- Top Quality 500-285 Exam Dumps – 500-285 PDF Dumps : With Quality 24/7 Customer Support: Dumps PDF
- Genuine CPA-Auditing Exam Dumps – CPA-Auditing PDF Dumps : With Free Demo Download: Syllabus
- Authentic 77-731 Exam Dumps – 77-731 PDF Dumps : For Better Exam Preparation: PDF Dumps
- Top Quality 1V0-21.20 Exam Dumps – 1V0-21.20 PDF Dumps : Perfect Choice Before Real Exam: Course
- Real CIPP-A Exam Dumps – CIPP-A PDF Dumps : Perfect Choice Before Real Exam: Assignment 2021
- Authentic 020-222 Exam Dumps – 020-222 PDF Dumps : Perfect Choice Before Real Exam: Course
- Genuine ACSCA Exam Dumps – ACSCA PDF Dumps : For Better Exam Preparation: Assignment
- Top Quality CRT-211 Exam Dumps – CRT-211 PDF Dumps : Perfect Choice Before Real Exam: Exam Dumps PDF
- Top Quality 1Z0-066 Exam Dumps – 1Z0-066 PDF Dumps : Perfect Choice Before Real Exam: Course
- Genuine 250-428 Exam Dumps – 250-428 PDF Dumps : With Free Demo Download: Course
- Top Quality CISMP-V9 Exam Dumps – CISMP-V9 PDF Dumps : Perfect Choice Before Real Exam: Assignment 2021
You can become a health center advocate. Hand out flyers and brochures in farmers and super markets to promote healthy eating habits and regular physical exercise. Set up information tables and distribute pamphlets with answers to frequently asked questions about the whole campaign.
Organize a school health fair, featuring educational materials for parents. And remember: health related competitions for students with attractive prizes are always a good idea.
Contact local public officials, health authorities, community groups, and health organization representatives who would like to be involved in a public dialogue about health issues faced by your community, and bring them to the attention of local health professionals for a solution.
You can be one of those amazing people who volunteer and help by offering free health screenings on fitness tests, immunizations, blood pressure and more. Try opting for public places like entertainment centers, shopping malls, and churches.
To show your admiration for these people, you can post about their contribution on social media.
Support the cause and organize a lecture on community health and the services provided by migrant, public housing, homeless and migrant centers.
Contact religious institutions to discuss and mention various National Health Center Week activities in their bulletins so more people come to know about it.
Host an Awareness Event
Plan and host a local awareness event to help people learn more about the various programs and services of your local patient-directed health provider. Invite local sports players, journalists and of course – people working in such centers. This would be the best opportunity to show how much you appreciate their commitment. Ensure your event has as big of an impact as possible and distribute popular and impactful giveaways to the attendees. If you want to avoid the most common giveaway blunders, go through the wide selection of customized silicone wristbands available on the World Wide Web. Be creative – they can be personalized in a variety of different ways. Design a unique wristband online and add your local health center contact information. Take your pick from the richest collections of fun colors or color combinations, such as swirl, segmented, neon, glow-in-the-dark, or glitter to attract even more supporters.