4G Mobile Technologies Demystified
Until recently, we have witnessed the evolution of mobile technologies from the radio frequency technologies right up to the 3G technologies that are currently making waves all around the world. A new technology has now come to us, 4G mobile technology. This technology is nothing but a new technology for the next generation of mobile phones. It was made available commercially in the USA from the year 2009. But, in India it is a relatively new wave that has not yet reached a crescendo. In India, right now we are in the midst of the 3G wave of mobile technology.
To simplify matters, 4G refers to the fourth generation of mobile technologies. We have got to this stage due to the evolution of technology from its primitive 1G version, through to 4G technology. In other words, 3G mobile technology covers the carrying of data in its digital formats. This activity leads to enhanced information services like websites in their original formats, etc.. The famous Apple iPhone is a silent testimony to the success of 3G mobile technology. Although we have not reached there yet, the 4G mobile technologies are the next wave of improvisation in mobile technology.
- Why Do Experts Recommend Desired 1Z0-908 Exam Dumps – 1Z0-908 Dumps PDF  For Passing Exam Questions?
- Practice Desired 1Z0-920 Exam Dumps – 1Z0-920 PDF Questions  For Preparing Exam Questions
- How Can Superior 20 Exam Dumps – 20 PDF Questions  Help to Pass Exam Questions?
- Why Do Experts Recommend Desired 200-201 Exam Dumps – 200-201 Dumps PDF  For Passing Exam Questions?
- How Can Superior 200-301 Exam Dumps – 200-301 PDF Questions  Help to Pass Exam Questions?
- Use Featured 200-550 Exam Dumps – 200-550 Dumps PDF  For Preparing Exam Questions
- Practice Featured 200-710 Exam Dumps – 200-710 Dumps PDF  For Preparing Exam Questions
- Why Superior 200-901 Exam Dumps – 200-901 PDF Questions  Are Famous For Exam Questions Prep?
- Why Do Experts Recommend Prominent 201-450 Exam Dumps – 201-450 PDF Dumps  For Passing Exam Questions?
- Why Prominent 202-450 Exam Dumps – 202-450 Dumps PDF  Are First Choice For Exam Questions Prep?
- How Can Superior 212-89 Exam Dumps – 212-89 PDF Dumps  Help to Pass Exam Questions?
- Get Featured 220-1001 Exam Dumps – 220-1001 Dumps PDF  For Preparing Exam Questions
- Why Desired 220-1002 Exam Dumps – 220-1002 PDF Questions  Are First Choice For Exam Questions Prep?
- Use Prominent 250-428 Exam Dumps – 250-428 PDF Dumps  For Preparing Exam Questions
- Why Do Experts Recommend Superior 250-438 Exam Dumps – 250-438 PDF Dumps  For Passing Exam Questions?
- This technology has not yet established itself, and it does not have any agreed set of standards and rules, not to talk of protocols. However, it is sure to revolutionize the way people use the internet on their mobile phones. This technology is not yet fully defined, and so it cannot be said to be totally discovered. This new technology involves enhanced security features since data transfer is increasingly being done through fiber optic cable networks, wireless networks, etc.. 4G technology talks of the security measures to be provided by these enigmatic technologies.
One of the primary goals of 4G mobile technology is to minimize the blips in transmission when devices are taken from one area to another. Another goal of this new technology is to leverage the power of IP networks for increased safety and security of the data that is being transferred through a fibre optic cable network. If 3G made e-commerce a reality, then 4G will make uninterrupted internet access a reality for all and sundry. The USA uses 4G technologies in two ways- WiMAX technology, and the other is Long Term Evolution or LTE technology.
4G technology is primarily used for data and voice transfer over the internet and fibre optic cable networks. Customers who have a strong 4G network in their homes can use it to access high-speed internet access through Wi-Fi networks that are built into routers and switches. This facility does not need the use of cables for data and voice transfer. Unobstructed Internet access, through external networks apart from those being offered by coffee shops, airports and libraries will be made a reality, thanks to the advent of 4G networks.
- An aspiring pmp professional who is a graduate in civil engineering and has experience and qualifications on the commercial side of engineering, seeks to express his opinions and views based on his experience of the world.
Apart from being a full time worker in the construction industry, he is also a freelance writer who writes for blogs and websites.