3 Top Attractions to Visit While Staying in Barcelona
Many of the best luxury Barcelona hotels will afford you an amazing view over the city. But of course the best way to see the sights is to get out and explore them on your own – and there are certainly plenty of them to choose from.
Here we will get you started with three of the highlights. All within easy access of the many luxury Barcelona hotels, which sights will you head for first?
This is probably the most famous park in the entire city and has been recognised by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. It is quirky, too, as a creation of the famous Antoni Gaudi. Some luxury Barcelona hotels overlook the park and the view from your window will give you an idea of what to expect before you even get there. Two strange looking buildings that sit either side of the entrance are your first taste of what is within. Inside the park you will find the Gaudi House Museum, which forms another attraction on its own. Take time to wander around and enjoy the madness and magic of Gaudi’s wonderful, whimsical creation.
The Gothic Quarter
- Premium JN0-1301 Dumps PDF Questions – Major Source Towards the Good Results 
- Get Achievement with New H35-911 Dumps PDF Questions In First Attempt 
- Why Should You Choose Genuine MB-230 Dumps PDF Questions? 
- Premium C_TS450_1909 Dumps PDF Questions – Top Source To the Achievement 
- Get 100% Passing Guarantee with New Professional-Collaboration-Engineer Dumps PDF Questions 
- Get 100% Passing Assurance with Perfect OG0-092 Dumps PDF Questions 
- Get Ready with Perfect C_MDG_1909 Dumps PDF Questions 
- Genuine H31-523 Dumps PDF Questions – Unlock Professional Advancement Possibilities 
- New PRINCE2-Foundation Dumps PDF Questions – Unlock Career Advancement Probabilities 
- Get Perfect Results with Perfect Service-Cloud-Consultant Dumps PDF Questions In 1st Try 
- Get Ready with Best H12-211 Dumps PDF Questions 
- Best Series-7 Dumps PDF Questions – Top Source For the Accomplishment 
- New C_TPLM22_67 Dumps PDF Questions – Unlock Career Advancement Chances 
- Prepare with Best DEA-64T1 Dumps PDF Questions for Far Better Career in IT 
- Why Should You Select Best C_THINK_01 Dumps PDF Questions? 
Within just an easy walk of many luxury Barcelona hotels, the Gothic Quarter really is an attraction that shouldn’t be missed. This ancient part of the city included areas like Carrer del Bisbe Irurita, which are very photogenic and have strong connections to the city’s storied past. Take a wander through the streets here and enjoy the buildings and sights before you, and picture what the city would have looked like in years gone by.
As the name would suggest, this is a museum dedicated to the life and work of the great artist, Pablo Picasso. There are thousands of examples of his work here, so if you appreciate good art or you are a fan of Picasso, don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the artists and his life and times. The museum has been open to the public since 1963 and has enjoyed hundreds of thousands of visitors every single year. Works including The First Communion can be enjoyed here, and if you want to learn more about Picasso and his art, there is no better place to go to.
Barcelona has much to offer beyond these three attractions as well. However these three reveal much about its most famous artists as well as the city’s fascinating past and present.