Network Marketing Tips – How’s Your Gyroscope?
In life we need to constantly make course corrections in what we’re doing.
A gyroscope is an instrument or device for measuring or maintaining orientation, based on the principle of angular momentum. The way I understand it is that it helps identify where you are in space and direction you’re going.
According to Napoleon Hill author of Think and Grow Rich, part of the process of achieving the success you want involves having a solid plan for achieving your desired outcome. However, he recognized that the first plan you come up with may not be the one that works. In fact, if you check out Chapter 7 on “Organized Planning” Hill says, “If the first plan you adopt does not work successfully, replace it
- Why Remarkable Slack-Certified-Admin Exam Dumps  – Slack-Certified-Admin PDF Dumps Are the Best Way to Pass Exam?
- Why Remarkable MS-500 Exam Dumps  – MS-500 PDF Dumps Are the Best Way to Pass Exam?
- Prepare Yourself with Suggested PEGAPCLSA80V1_2020 Exam Dumps  – PEGAPCLSA80V1_2020 PDF Dumps (Question Bank)
- Get Good Grades with Advanced VA-002-P Exam Dumps  – VA-002-P PDF Dumps (Question Bank)
- Ace Your Exam with Brilliant PEGAPCSA84V1 Exam Dumps  – PEGAPCSA84V1 PDF Dumps (Questions Bank)
- Use Real ISSEP Exam Dumps  – ISSEP PDF Dumps for Passing Exam with Ease
- Use Suggested ITIL-4-Foundation Exam Dumps  – ITIL-4-Foundation PDF Dumps with 100% Passing Guarantee
- Get Good Grades with Suggested E_HANABW_13 Exam Dumps  – E_HANABW_13 PDF Dumps (Question Bank)
- Use Brilliant Marketing-Cloud-Developer Exam Dumps  – Marketing-Cloud-Developer PDF Dumps for Passing Exam with Ease
- Get Good Grades with Real PgMP Exam Dumps  – PgMP PDF Dumps (Question Bank)
- Seize Success with Remarkable SMC Exam Dumps  – SMC PDF Dumps
- How Can Brilliant H12-411 Exam Dumps  – H12-411 PDF Dumps Help to Get Brilliant Results?
- Use Advanced C_THR83_2105 Exam Dumps  – C_THR83_2105 PDF Dumps with 100% Money-back Guarantee
- Prepare Yourself with Real GSEC Exam Dumps  – GSEC PDF Dumps (Question Bank)
- Seize Success with Suggested PCCSA Exam Dumps  – PCCSA PDF Dumps
This is based on the understanding that we don’t really know what will work. Thomas Edison didn’t know what formula would create a successful electric light bulb and tried more than 10,000 different combinations. Henry Ford’s engineers took a long time to engineer an 8-cylinder V-8 motor on one block. Henry insisted on their success, was confident it would happen, and finally they came through.
When a rocket is sent anywhere, say, to the moon, it is only on course a fraction of the time. It has internal gyroscopes that make minute course corrections all the time. If you think about it, when you ride a bike or drive a car we don’t hold the handle bars or the steering wheel absolutely still. We’d go off the road. We make small corrections all the time, even though we may not be aware of it because we’re so used to it; it’s habit and experience.
The same thing can be said when you’re building a network marketing business, or any business, for that matter. What we think might work may or may not. We can get ideas and learn from the experience of others, but the only way to know for sure it to try out the plan. Tom “Big Al” Schreiter, one of the best known – and funniest – network marketing trainers, is very big on skills. He tests everything. He finds out how techniques work and figures out why or why not. And as brilliant as he is, he’s been surprised. That’s why he tests to make sure. He does all kinds of surveys. And that’s also why he’s a leader in the network marketing industry. This man knows how to sponsor.
A technique or series of techniques may work for some and not for others. This could be a result of experience, personality, or a combination of the two. Timing in a company and timing in an industry also can play a part as to whether a plan works. If an opportunity is too early or past it’s prime, it may not matter what your plan is. Your plan may have to be to find another opportunity.
So, it’s important not to be discouraged if your first idea doesn’t work. Think of Edison, Ford, and countless others.