Health and Your Inner Teacher
When you travel the halls of your memory, who do you remember as your most influential teachers? How did these teachers influence your life and change it for the better? Great teachers spark more than math, literature, or science in your life. They spark something else as well, something deeper and long-lasting that stays with you. As an individual living your life, you have another teacher you may not have touched on in your memory. That teacher is you! When you’re trying to get healthy and support your body and mind better, your inner teacher is key toward achieving what you want.
Health involves learning. You learn about your body and which lifestyle habits foster balanced health, versus which habits derail health. But you also learn something else. You learn about yourself as a person, how you face challenges, and which obstacles are blocking your road to health. The journey toward health involves more than regimens for diet, exercise, and sleep. The journey is unique to who you are and where you’re at in life too.
Bringing out your inner teacher to learn about your health isn’t always easy. Everyone wants to believe they are perfectly healthy, and sometimes facing the reality that your health needs more support can be challenging. It means admitting that you’re not perfect and that you still have more to learn. It takes knowing that supplements, medications, or doctor’s visits alone can’t keep you healthy. You as a person are an essential part of your health, and acknowledging this fact takes honesty and courage.
- Best QSDA2019 Dumps PDF Questions – Unlock Professional Advancement Possibilities : Courses
- Genuine C_TPLM30_67 Dumps PDF Questions – Unlock Professional Advancement Possibilities : Assignment
- Why Should You Pick New GCFA Dumps PDF Questions? : Assignment
- New MB-310 Dumps PDF Questions – Unlock Career Advancement Possibilities : Syllabus
- Get Achievement with Perfect PPS Dumps PDF Questions In 1st Try : Courses
- Get Perfect Results with Premium PCNSA Dumps PDF Questions In 1st Try : Courses
- Why Perfect NCP-5.15 Dumps PDF Questions Are Excellent Choice? : Real Exam Questions
- Get Success with Perfect JN0-1332 Dumps PDF Questions In Very First Attempt : Real Exam Questions
- Get 100% Passing Guarantee with Perfect C_TPLM40_65 Dumps PDF Questions : Assignment
- Get Ready with Genuine Okta-Certified-Administrator Dumps PDF Questions : Assignment
- Prepare with Perfect C_TADM70_21 Dumps PDF Questions for Much Better Career in IT : PDF Questions
- Get 100% Passing Assurance with Perfect C_TS4CO_1909 Dumps PDF Questions : Syllabus
- Get Ready with Genuine E20-368 Dumps PDF Questions : Syllabus
- Premium P_S4FIN_1809 Dumps PDF Questions – Top Source For the Achievement : Courses
- Genuine OMG-OCUP-300 Dumps PDF Questions – Unlock Professional Advancement Probabilities : Assignment
- Why Should You Choose New EX200 Dumps PDF Questions? : Syllabus
When you call forth your inner teacher in an open and honest way, you can explore your physical and mental-emotional health through a unique lens. You can ask yourself if there are societal and personal expectations that are burdening you and blocking your health. You can explore whether some part of your past unfairly has a hold on your health and who you are today. You can explore your relationships with yourself and other people to see whether they are supporting or hindering health. You can also notice how you manage stress and emotions and whether your current approach could use some adjustment for better health.
Good teachers both challenge you out of your comfort zone and patiently support you through the discomfort that can result. Getting healthier can feel strange and uncomfortable at times. The body and mind are used to doing what they always do—in other words, homeostasis or equilibrium. They will maintain states of health, but they also maintain states of unbalanced health. To get healthy, your inner teacher has to push you beyond comfortably unhealthy habits. On the other hand, your inner teacher also has to patiently help you through these potentially awkward transition periods and regularly remind you: “I can do this!”
What steps have you taken lately to bring out your inner teacher on the road to better health? If you feel that it’s been a while since you’ve listened to your inner teacher, that’s okay. He or she is always there and you can turn to that side of yourself when your health feels neglected or stuck. Remember to give your inner teacher the same respect that you would any other great teacher in your life.
As you head into the autumn season, a period of time that is infused with transition in the air around you, encourage your inner teacher by asking yourself the following questions:
1) What are current strengths in my health?
2) What are some weaker points of my health that require more attention and learning?
3) Without focusing too much on the past or the future, what steps can I take today toward better health?
4) What are my obstacles to health in the present moment?
5) How can I create space in my life for my inner teacher to express itself and help me with health?
As you ask yourself these questions, you’ll find that your body and mind naturally know which direction to go in—if you listen to them. By paying attention to your inner teacher, you’ll learn new things about your health and how better to support it. And you’ll enter your own hall of fame of great teachers.